The Elizabeth Park Conservancy welcomes and relies on the support of the business community. Businesses have proved to be great friends of the Conservancy and the Park by supporting various events throughout the year with sponsorships.
Your business is giving back to the community by sponsoring the Conservancy. A sponsorship can benefit your business by showing your most valued customers that you are concerned with the needs of a local nonprofit that provides so much to so many. You will receive recognition within the Park, on our website, Facebook, and printed materials as a sponsor. Your company name and logo will be on banners and signs displayed in the Park, on electronic marketing media, on garden display signs, printed materials, and your sponsorship will be recognized in our Annual Report.
The Elizabeth Park thanks the following sponsors for their sponsorship in 2018:
- DesignSourceCt (Garden Lecture Series Presenting Sponsor)
- Duncaster (Spring Greenhouse Show and Garden Lecture Series)
- The Hartford Courant
- United Healthcare (Wine & Roses Presenting Sponsor; Run Walk Bike Play)
- Robinson & Cole (Wine & Roses)
The Elizabeth Park Conservancy thanks the following for their sponsorship in 2017:
- Hoffman Auto Group
- The Hartford Courant
- Konica Minolta
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Whole Foods Market
- Urgent Care: American Family Care
- Farmington Bank
- Greater Hartford Arts Council
- Nutmeg State
The Pond House Café
The Pond House Café and Banquet Hall provides the perfect place and setting for entertaining clients, customers and your employees. Choosing the Pond House as the place for your next corporate/business event also provides the following:
- Elizabeth Park Conservancy receives a percentage of sales from the Pond House Café per a lease agreement.
- Every dollar that the Elizabeth Park Conservancy receives from the Pond House Café is reinvested in the care and improvement of Elizabeth Park.
- Choosing the Pond House Café supports Elizabeth Park Conservancy and Elizabeth Park.
Employee Volunteer Work Days
The Elizabeth Park Conservancy welcomes corporate employee groups on certain days throughout the year for volunteer work days in the Park. These days are somewhat limited, because they require quite a bit of staff time to organize and supervise. While the Conservancy relies on volunteers from local corporations to help us keep Elizabeth Park well-maintained, the Conservancy would also welcome a contribution to our Volunteer Fund to assist with the costs of hosting groups of volunteers.
Please contact Peter Winne at email@example.com to schedule your corporate work day and to contribute to the Volunteer Fund.