The Elizabeth Park Conservancy is grateful for volunteers who assist us in maintaining the beautiful gardens and grounds of Elizabeth Park. If you are interested in supporting the Park and giving back to the community, please consider signing up to become a volunteer. Join the Conservancy team, make new friends, and take time to smell the roses!
- Volunteers must be aged 18 and over.
- Volunteers (other than volunteers with corporate or other groups) are expected to commit to a minimum of 10 volunteer days per year.
- Volunteers will be provided with guidance and tools.
- For greenhouse and specialty garden volunteer opportunities contact:
- To volunteer in the Rose Garden contact: