If you are interested in holding a special event in the Park, please contact Kylah Hudson at the City of Hartford to make a reservation, complete an event application or a wedding application and secure a permit. She can be reached at 860.757.9526 or kylah.hudson@hartford.govThe Elizabeth Park Conservancy does not manage the special events application process.

The Pond House Café, located within the Park, is a perfect place for a reception or special event. The Elizabeth Park Conservancy receives a percentage of sales from the Pond House Café. Contact the Pond House Banquet manager to plan your special day. For further information, visit the Pond House Café website or call 860.231.8823.